Sunday, October 4, 2009

SIR IS GOD


It was a feeling inexplicable
Now my heart was palpable.
I could see her, it felt so right
Everything else around me was so white.

She was talking to the teacher,
I could not get my eyes off her
It was a scene so beautiful
Something happened and my mind was full
Of thoughts,Am I in love?
In the sky, it was a dove
Which flew home with me,
I don't know what she thinks about me.

Everyday I talked to her,I was her friend
Not even my friends knew I was a fiend.
I was all mad about her
I couldn't get over her.

We managed a date that Saturday
I was shy and had nothing else to say.
I proposed to her on one knee
There was only joy I could see.

I wanted the clocks to stop ticking
I wish I could stay with her,forever
"Like this",is what everyone is singing.
It was unbelievable,I had a love fever.

She had captured my mind completely
I forgot the way to the barber
I just wanted to dance with her.
I just wanna stay around her neatly.

I never missed an opportunity
To admire her everyday ,so witty.
It was so cool talking to her
I just loved to do "hun,ha"
Nothing from her mouth was blah.

I loved her voice and the class
She carried with herself,a lass.
She was pretty and smart
She indeed was a work of art.

I sought her after an year
I worked hard,just to be near.
She is my most prized possession,
Without her I could never be
What I am today,she is my obsession.

As they say this happens only once
I want her to stay,every ounce
In my body wants her to be around
Because with her love I've found.

I promise I will be with her always
Not as a beau then as a friend,says
SIR,"you are great".I will accompany her
Anywhere and everywhere,SIR
Thank you for bringing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment